LGBTQ+ Socials and Events
To hear about upcoming events, sign up to our mailing list and follow the OULGBTQ+ Society Facebook page.
- The Oxford Student Union LGBTQ+ Campaign, which works to improve conditions for LGBTQ+ people in Oxford, also hosts a variety of panels, workshops, and other events.
- Queer Week (Michaelmas): In 6th Week of Michaelmas, Wadham puts together a week long festival of speakers, workshops, and events which culminates in Queerfest, a night of partying in Wadham’s gardens.
- Glitterball (Hilary): First held in 2017, Glitterball is the LGBTQ+ ball.
- Oxford Pride (Trinity): A collection of events from the end of May to start of June, ending with the Parade, starting from Radcliffe Square, and a festival, with a variety of stalls and performances.
- The QPOC Project - a group for Oxford uni students who identify as queer and as people of colour
- The Jolly Farmers - Oxford's oldest LGBTQ+ pub, hosts regular events including games, quizzes, and open mic nights.
- T(ART) Productions - an Oxford-based arts company that also hosts events for the queer community, including yoga, life drawing, and a trans, non-binary, and intersex meetup called Fruit Salad.
- Molly: Party for Queers - a monthly social frequented by many members of the LGBTQ+ community.
The LGBTQ+ Society operates a strict Zero Tolerance Policy to ensure our events are as inclusive and safe as possible.Our policy extends to but is not limited to: homophobia, racism, transphobia, queerphobia, biphobia, misogyny, harassment, xenophobia, classism, antisemitism, islamophobia and ableism. We reserve the right to ask any individual to leave an event. For more information, click here.