People under the transgender umbrella may use various products to feel more comfortable in their gender presentation. Here is a list of websites where you can get some of those items, with a brief explanation of what they are. If you know of any useful places not listed here, please get in touch with the trans reps. Falling under the trans umbrella does not mean you have to use any of these products, nor does using them mean you conform to a particular trans narrative. We are simply providing them for those who may want them.
*These sites contain some triggering language, including the use of slurs and incorrect assumptions. The products themselves are useful, but we apologise for the way they’re presented on these pages.
Thinx Period Underwear (US)
Spectrum Outfitters (UK)
MORF Binder Scheme (free, second-hand, UK)
TransGuySupply (holds a monthly giveaway of three packers. If you are under 23, you can apply here)
Trans Care (also do wigs) (UK)
The Breast Form Store (UK)
Wig Store (UK)
HUGE list (International)
Oxfam (go charity!)
- Charity shops often have an unique selection of clothes in uncommon sizes, for very affordable prices.
- Excellent variety of floral shirts and hoodies.
- Large range of sizes, including in shoes.
- Very good for masculine clothes in small sizes..
- Androgynous clothing selection.
Miscellaneous List (International)